From Stockport and East by motorway
- Take the M60 Ring Road clockwise and leave at Junction 5. Turn right at major traffic lights onto Barlow Moor Road A5145 (towards Didsbury). Turn left at next traffic lights onto Palatine Road B5167. Go through one set of major traffic lights. The Christie is shortly after these. Turn right into Oak Road.
From the North by motorway
- Take the M60 Ring Road anti-clockwise and follow signs for Manchester Airport.
- Move to left lane and exit M60, Junction 5. Follow sign for Chester, Manchester Airport (M56), B'ham, A5103. Stay in left lane and take first exit from A5103 signed Northenden & Sale Moor.
- At end of slip road, turn left at traffic lights at the Britannia Airport Hotel onto Palatine Road B5166 which becomes B5167. Then follow directions below From A5103.
From the South by motorway
- Take the M56, following signs to Manchester and then City Centre A5103.
- Look out for a sign that says 'motorway ends in half a mile'. Shortly after this, move to left lane, take the slip road to Sale Moor and Northenden, signed B5166.
- Keep in right hand lane of slip road. At the traffic lights, the road turns sharp right under the bridge, passing the Britannia Airport Hotel on your left. Follow directions From A5103.
- Go through Northenden shopping area, over the River Mersey and past the golf clubs.
- Go through 2 major sets of traffic lights. Shortly after the second set, there is a sign for The Christie. For car park C continue along Palatine Road and the multi-storey (car park C) is on the right.
For full details of our car parking please click here.
- The AA - Pick travel and Leisure - route planner (use The Christie as your destination)
- MapQuest - Driving directions (use Withington Manchester and The Christie postcode M20 4BX)
- multiMAP.com - Maps and driving directions by postcode (The Christie postcode M20 4BX)
- Traffic England : Highways Agency - Latest Manchester traffic reports